We at DBC International realize the amount of motivation needed, and the hard work put in by our students to reach the point where they have finally received an admission from the university of their choice. At this point we definitely do not want our students to fall at the final hurdle – Getting VISA Approval.
The valuable guidance given by our team has led our students to succeed in this last and final part of their journey.
Guiding our aspirants through each and every paper formality and procedure makes the whole process of getting the visa approval a cake walk for them. DBC International is known for providing genuine and appropriate advice on a visa to those who want to study abroad. We provide personalized assistance and complete guidance as per the latest visa rules. Our VISA success rate of more than 99% amply validates our students’ trust in us.
Every country features a different process and procedure for visa filing. We at DBC International assist students with the adequate information supported country to country. The glaring mistake that majority of the scholars make filing their papers is of applying with an equivalent old documents of rejected visas. At DBC International, we guide students with the clarity and every one the check list information is out there at our offices. supported the checklist for all the countries, the rules are given on financial documents and therefore the visa filing process.
Here we present the checklist:
- Student form
- Bank draft for the applicable visa processing fees
- Offer letter from university/college
- Visa form
- TOEFL/ IELTS score sheet
- Copy of educational and work experience documents
- Valid passport
- Medical reports
- Passport size color photograph
- A copy of the in-principle approval letter loan
- Copy of educational documents
- Bank statements, Pay slips etc
- Travel document
- The letter of acceptance from the University
- Evidence of sponsorship.
- Present form I-20 A-B (also an electronic version of an equivalent through SEVIS) that authenticates acceptance of the scholar at the DHS approved college
- Proof of SEVIS I-901 fee payment
- Sufficient knowledge of English
- Financial capacity
- Proficiency in English
- Be of excellent character
- Overseas Student Health Cover